Taking a quick break from characters, these are five random facts about myself.
- I have two distinct scars on my body. One is on my left leg, from falling into a bush of thorns and gashing my leg on said thorns. It's barely visible, but it's there. The other is on my right thumb, from getting too close to a food processor when I was three. It had stitches to close, and has been there ever since. It's very noticeable, and will never go away.
-----SIDE NOTE: Despite my unfortunate bad luck with cuts, I've never broken a bone.
- The first sprite comic I ever saw was called YAtripleSC! (Yet Another Stupid Sonic Sprite Comic) by Dragon-Goddess, formerly of Fireball20XL. It was when I was 16 years old.
-----SIDE NOTE: When I first started spriting, my ultimate goal was to get on FB20XL. I have yet to be featured. [/obvious]
- I started a diet on Black Friday of 2012, using a long-standing offer from my dad for a gym membership to help me lose weight. Since starting (as of this writing), I've lost 61 pounds.
-----SIDE NOTE: I also made a New Year's Resolution on January 1, 2010 that I would stop missing updates. As of May 9, 2013, I have not missed a scheduled update since making the resolution.
- My earliest memory is my mom telling me I wouldn't get a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup if I didn't finish all of my vegetables. I was three years old.
-----SIDE NOTE: According to my parents, my first word (when I was about 15 months old) was "Gone!" I was watching an elevator go up and down.
- I once performed stand-up comedy in front of my entire high school of about 800 people. Before graduating, I was known among the local shops I went to as "The Comedian."
-----SIDE NOTE: The last time I saw my grandmother alive was the night of my high school graduation, just before I went to the graduating class party.
Next up will be Naya.