Tagged by .
1. What is your name?
Lyger Auberthas, the Twenty-Third King of Medias.
2. Do you know why you were named that?
Because my father named me that. What sort of question is that?
3. Single or taken?
4. Have any abilities or powers?
I am a sunchild. The sun powers me thanks to the blessings of the gods, giving me control of light and fire.
5. Stop being a Mary Sue!
Mary Sue? Do I look like a harlot to you?
6. What's your eye colour?
7. How about hair colour?
8. Have you any family members?
My dear departed parents, gods rest their souls, recently left us.
9. Oh? How about pets?
My pet falcon, Johann. The falconer who helps train me can tell you, I'm quite good with him.
10. That's cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don't like.
No mushrooms, thank you. Oh, did you mean activities? My apologies. All this travel is rather taxing, isn't it?
11. What are your hobbies?
Besides the aforementioned falconry, I enjoy practicing my fencing and reading old books. The faraway tales of the children of the gods of the days of old.
12. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way?
The mages who taught me to control my magic always have trouble with sunchildren. Accidentally lighting things aflame. Thankfully, the grand sage is, himself, a seachild, which mitigated the damage...
13. Ever… killed anyone before?
14. What kind of animal are you?
15. Name your worst habits?
I'm told that I don't understand the poor and the suffering amongst my people. But, should a king not enjoy luxuries greater than those of his subjects?
16. Do you look up to anyone at all?
My father, the previous king. May the gods grant him peace in the heavens... he taught me everything I know about being a fair and just man on the throne.
18. Do you go to school?
I was educated by scholars and tutors.
19. Ever want to marry and have kids one day?
Perhaps. I should have an heir to the throne, after all. But there are more pressing matters that concern me at the moment.
20. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
Not that I'm aware of.
21. What are you most afraid of?
My legacy being tarnished by this gods-forsaken drought. If I am to be remembered, I want it to be with praise.
22. What do you usually wear?
A white outfit, lined with a cape with royal purple dyes. A wonderful import, if ever there was one.
23. What's one food that tempts you?
I'm very partial to creamy desserts. Thank the gods it's the part of the meal typically served after negotiations are over.
24. Am I annoying you?
I've dealt with far worse than personal questions.
25. Well, it's still not over?
If I can handle dinners with the skychildren's infantile excuse for an emperor, I can answer a few more questions.
26. What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)
High-class. I am the king, after all.
27. How many friends do you have?
Close friends? Two of them. The grand mage Scotia is particularly pleasant to speak with.
28. What are your thoughts on pie?
With whipped cream, if you please.
29. Favorite drink?
Something fruity and tangy. I've a particular weakness for strong fruit ciders.
30. What's your favorite place?
Castle Medias, naturally. It's home.
31. Are you interested in anyone~?
Of all of the suitors, none really struck my fancy.
32. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean?
33. What's your type?
The high-class, high-end, very upper crust kind of woman.
34. Any fetishes?
Have you no decency? To ask such a thing of the king, I swear...
35. Camping or indoors?
Indoors. Camping when traveling is simply a nightmare on its own!
Tagging and .